Samsung Tab2 - Problem loading TIDAL content

Hi I get this problem all the time on a samsung tab2. If I play an album via tidal then sometime later try playing something else I get the loading Album popup message. If I shutdown the adriod app and restart the new Album I want to play start playing ok. I never experience issues with the tidal app. I’ve tried roon core, the core server on windows and a combination with roon core and roon bridge, All have the same issues. On the samsung tab 2, Ive reinstalled roon but nothing seems to help.

Hi @Paul1 ---- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. Moving forward, to help aide in our understanding of this behavior you are reporting, may I very kindly ask you to please provide me with the following information:

• Please provide an expanded description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Please provide an expanded description your network topology (make sure to mention make/models of network devices and how everything connected to each other)

• Are you able to reproduce this issue on other remote device?

• You mentioned the following in your report:

If I play an album via tidal then sometime later try playing something else I get the loading Album popup message.

• Can you attach a screenshot of the loading popup you are seeing ?
    • Can you interact with the core via other remote clients while samsung tab2 is in broken state?

-Vova