04/06./2019 and having the same problem as everyone in this thread 3 months later.
I’ve moved your report over to it’s own thread so our team can take a closer look at what you’re experiencing.
So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.
Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.
The next time that you’re in this state where things seem slow, I was hoping you could perform the following test. Please make a note of the time that you start the test and how long each step takes:
- Run a speed test here and report your results in your response
- Open Overview page.
- Open Discover page.
- Perform a search for “The Beatles”.
- Open “The Beatles” artist page.
- Open the “Help!” album page.
- Start playback of “Help!” (how long does it take before it plays?).
- Search for “Daft Punk”.
- Open the “Daft Punk” artist page.
- Open the “Random Access Memories” album page.
- Start playback of “Random Access Memories”.
Respond here with the times for each and the time that you started (and your timezone). I’ll pass these results along to the team to aid in their investigation.
Sorry, the problem seems to have been running the core on my outdated laptop. When I moved it to my PC I didn’t experience the problem. I guess I’ll have to build myself a nuc with rock when I can afford it.
Feel free to delete this thread if you want.
This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.