Search to play time delay

hello again

is there a problen with the Eunhaso SoTM website? Have not been abe to connect to for days I contacted the dealer the SoTM Ultra was purchased from and they also can not connect. It seems a general problen in UK yet no information has been provided giving the reason. Hence Roon is inaccssesable. Can connect from any computer.

Would appreciate if Roon was proactive in decting these sort of issues and advising customers.

George

Hi @George_Evans,

Please accept my apologies here, but I’m not 100% sure I’m following:

Can you provide a link to the SoTM website you’re trying to access? I can certainly try this out on our end.

However, I’m not sure that this should impact your ability to connect to Roon. What do you see on the Windows 10 Core when you try to use Roon? Are you just having trouble playing to the SoTM bridge? Can Roon see it at all?

Hi Dylan

The SoTM Ultra 200 bridge requires the Eunhasu GUI to be running first. Once it is running Roon can be accessed via the Roon Ready option. Once Roon is connected it should recognise the SoTM audio bridge.
The problemis that I am not able to access the GUI neither vcan the dealer from whom I bought the SoTM bridge. So if it is a problem with SoTM you aught to be aware of this issue.

If you type ‘My Eunhasu’ in google and select it it should directly take you to the GUI.

Hope this clarifies things. Of course Roon will run on the core audio but that is not whats required Roon has to recognise the bridge in order to play via an MQA enabled player.

George

Hi Dylan

The SoTM Ultra 200 bridge requires the Eunhasu GUI to be running first. Once it is running Roon can be accessed via the Roon Ready option. Once Roon is connected it should recognise the SoTM audio bridge.
The problemis that I am not able to access the GUI neither vcan the dealer.

If you type ‘My Eunhasu’ in google and select it it should directly take you to the GUI.

hope this clarifies things. Of course Roon will run on the core audio but that is not whats required Roon has to recognise the bridge in order to play via an MQA enabled player.

George

Thanks for clarifying this, @George_Evans!

You can try going to Settings > Audio > click the (i) button on the SOtM sMS-200 zone > Configure Device and see if that lets you get to the Web UI. If that doesn’t work though, this is likely something you’ll need to speak with SoTM about. Have you reached out to them about this?

Dylan

The dealer has suggested using a different SOtM GUI link which I’ll try later tonight. Without the GUI the Roon App will not recognise the bridge at all. But with the GUI is running the SOtM audio device is displayed in the bottom banner and in settings…

George

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.