Server DS1819 not functioning (ref#9V55UK)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

I'm having trouble connecting to Roon

What type of connection issue?

Something else

DS1819 no

@BG07, can you provide any additional information about your system? Is the DiskStation your Roon Server or only a NAS for your music library? What exactly are you experiencing?

The information you have provided is not sufficient for Roon support staff or the community to provide assistance to you.

I’m having this same issue with my Disk Station. Was working fine until two days ago. Now it keeps having a connection issue. Restarted the Roon Core. DId not help. Shut down and restarted the Disk Station, it fixed it for a while but the issue started happening again. Network connection is fine. Disk Station is fine. No other changes to the system where made.

I had set up the Roon server on my Synology NAS DS 1819. It worked fine for sometime and then stopped working. I rebooted the NAS but that did not help. I tried to look for the link that hat the instructions which helped set it up but could not find it. Can anyone help?

These instructions?

https://roononnas.org/en/roon-on-nas/

Thank you very much. This resolved the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.