Showing (off) your Motorcycles

Know what you mean. I’ve had a lot of bikes over the years, but my Fat Boy was the only one that always had me grinning like an idiot. Have fun.

2 Likes

I’ve spotted only a few V-Rods in this thread. Here’s my contribution.

9 Likes

Beautiful bike. Me like.

Too bad they stopped making them.

1 Like

I agree. The too bad for me is, I sold my Night Rod. Still have the Road King Custom and Ultra. We ride two up and was not as comfortable for the significant other. Ride safe, but have fun too.

I went to test ride this, but the dealer talked me into a new one with discount, should be here in March just in time for spring :grinning:

7 Likes

Congratulations!!

I have a buddy with a GSA in production (just assigned a VIN and, I think fully ready to ship to the US!) I get daily updates. It’s always fun to watch the process - don’t be shy about using the resources available to track production and, if you’re in the US, shipping, too!

I’ve had a number of BMWs - one of my current bikes is an R1250RT. They’re fantastic bikes.

Someday maybe I’ll get around to posting a picture of it. And one of my Zero! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had one of these a few years ago. More off-road orientated than yours but Great bike.

7 Likes

I have had a few as well

5 Likes

Two of the collection, Honda VFR800 & KTM 450XC

10 Likes

Here’s my current stable. The SR/S is doing the electric thing.

Don’t love the side cases on the Zero but I use it for work commuting when I actually go into the office. Can’t beat the combination of HOV lanes and never visiting a gas station.

9 Likes

Me a few years ago on 250cc never had 400, 250 was fun bike for green lanes

6 Likes

HONDA CR250 & XR400, the KTM in her native environment. Mojave desert California

6 Likes

The KTM’s are really nice bikes, yours is 250EXC? Mine is the XC model more desert racer. 450 short stroke mx engine with the wide ratio transmission. 105 mph on the GPS, Took me a while to transition from a 250 two stroke to this monster. Kicked my ass a couple of times first few outings :upside_down_face:

Yes EXC, no longer have it though.

1 Like

Hey @RodS, mirroring a comment I just made about @Jim_F and his race car, I must say I didn’t really picture this side of you. I always wanted a motorcycle as a kid, but my parents were smart enough to know I would have quickly done myself, and the bike, in if they had. Great thread :+1:.

1 Like

9 Likes

… Looks like a loud pipe …

2 Likes

It is!!! With or without baffle :wink:

1 Like

It’s okay we wear earplugs when riding :wink:

1 Like

That’s a nice bike. I’ve had a couple of Triumph triples (a Street Triple and a Tiger 800). Amazing engines and buttery smooth transmissions. Tons of fun to ride.

1 Like