Ducati Monster 750 Dark.
Fairly light and simple until you get into the dark realms of valve adjustment
not a DIY task!

9 Likes

Add im

ages

7 Likes

Me on my first bike.

I miss her terribly, but upgraded to this back in 2015. A lot of folks think it’s a bit of a girly bike, but it suits me well.

First ride in two years after fighting back some cancer. Still pretty weak but it felt good to take her out.

And one last shot because this is a music board

Custom sticker made on my cutter.

7 Likes

Yes , f**k cancer , keep fighting that crap and win.

2 Likes

Thanks. It’s certainly not ideal. Especially when it’s terminal. Hopefully progress will catch up before the clock dings.

2 Likes

new guy

old guy
other guy
all in all, i’d rather be riding. :smiley:

8 Likes

Wait
are you saying you would rather be in the open, on the twisties, scraping the pegs, pulling up the front end when launching, and doing all of this on winding roads? You would rather do this than sit in your recliner, in your socks, making lists of songs? I cannot imagine. My mom would worry.

(Best memories were picking up dates on my Harley)

1 Like

ride till thrilled and exhausted, put bike in garage, toss leathers on day bed, collapse on couch with music playing at concert levels 
 stare at ceiling and exhale till drift off into sunday afternoon nap. that. is. the. ideal. :smiley: (then pickup date and go out to dinner.)

1 Like

That’s it. Great memories. Of course, you either lose your hearing from the exhaust or from your speakers, but really worth it
Whipping Post from Live at the Filmore.

2 Likes

Remember not to exhale too soon.

Well I forgot to say I do actually still have a two wheeled transportation device .
Sadly it’s just one slightly overweight and anemic humanpower variety!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Tyres are really grippy on mine

3 Likes

I can see that! :rofl:

1 Like

Anyone go electric yet?

cars been electric since 2012. solar on the house (and cabin) from well before that. and yet
 still ICE on the motos
 not quite ready to ditch those yet
 test rode a zero a few years ago, was very fun, and quiet. too quiet? and i’m no exhaust queen, i like a great sounding engine, but not really into so loud i can’t think. ugly noises don’t impress me. :smiley:

New and “old”

3 Likes

mmm, this Motorcycle thread seems to have taken a turn.

3 Likes

Start a cycle thread if you want, but stick to motorcycles on here please.

3 Likes