Showing (off) your Roon setup - description and photos [2015-04 .. 2021-03]

What about the very small Magnepans that mount ON the wall and swing out of the way?
http://www.magnepan.com/model_MMGW

I see the context more clearly. Thank you.

1 Like

Absolutely Beautiful!..and I recognize quite a few of the bottles in the back!

mb

I havenā€™t heard these, but the people with the brand give great reports.

Elegant Jim. :+1:

1 Like

I owned a pair of the Fabers, European version, but I absolutely love the rug :heart:

Hi, I have heard these in a Devialet demo booth. Please audition them for yourself before you buy.

Thanks! The rug belongs to the landlord so we have to be careful with cups of teaā€¦

1 Like

Now thereā€™s good way of spending 6 hours :mask:

3 bed terraced house CRAZY ??

I have been enjoying Roon for a year now using a Nucleus + and Qobuz.

System:-
Nucleus + connected via USB to
Luxman D08u Sacd player,
Audionote Japan Ongaku amplifier
Living Voice OBX RW speakers
Modwright Transporter (used for BBC listen again,I wish Roon could add this function)

Room is about 16x12ft, still havenā€™t sorted shelving or put pictures up ā€¦ā€¦

25 Likes

WAF is a real concept, said he in his corner with headphones on :joy:

3 Likes

I know . But I canā€™t listen to music from my main system in other rooms. Some people have TVā€™s in all rooms I have the ability to play music in all rooms. You have more than one system ?.

Living Room, Dining Room and all bedrooms have speaker systems, and I also have dedicated headphone rigs (which are tiny ) in three. I agree that this might be a bit OTT but I donā€™t like to move gear unless itā€™s dedicated portable device and at the moment I was bored and could set up another one so I did. It cost me nothing at this time as had the parts already.

I just have my corner these days , I am allowed a Posh chair, Posh headphones

Not allowed to sing along

All pre 1970 rock banned on speakers

Peace on Earth , most of the time :heart:

7 Likes

I would leave if I was banned from playing any of my music on speakers. This is why I guess I set it up so I can go somewhere else to listen as can she and the kids are free to listen to what they want in their rooms. Not that my daughter takes advantage of the system I built for her and just listens on her phone speaker.

Thank you Mark!

The bottles are just for decorating the room, you knowā€¦ :grin:

1 Like

i have two transporter, and always wanted a modwright.

1 Like

Beautiful system there @cobbler

Not sure what youā€™re after as far as BBC radio but if I type BBC into the Live Radio search box I get quite a few stations.

1 Like

Holy cow, what an amplifier. And great to see another Luxman owner; they seem to be quite rare on this forum, but Iā€™m not sure why - I love mine. Enjoy, sir!

1 Like