Showing (off) your Roon setup - description and photos [2021-04 .. 2021-09]

I posted a couple of iterations of my set up last year, which was limited to headphones. But back in November I graduated to my first two channel system and have been pretty happy ever since! It’s a little cramped compared to some of the beautiful big room setups on here, but I’m moving house soon so will be able to use the spare bedroom as a music room and spread things out a little . Can’t wait.

MacBook Pro
Luxman D-N150
Luxman SQ-N150
Fyne Audio 701
Sony MDR-Z1R

Cables by Luxman (USB, RCA), Kimber Kable (headphone), and Tellurium Q (speaker)

14 Likes

free popcorn with every listening session, but wow and flutter specs are awful…

1 Like

Where’s the van der graaf generator?

1 Like

Scotch makes a bigger impact.

1 Like

What’s that amp below your table? GE?

1 Like

Where’s the van der graaf generator?

1 Like

Did you give your system a naim?

2 Likes

Overdraft?

3 Likes

Very Funny​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We should start a new thread…and “How Much Did You Spend On Your System” :grin:

3 Likes

And name it ‘are you satisfied yet?’

3 Likes

Far less than what I have spent on HAM radio(s).
:grimacing:
I need cheaper hobbies.

1 Like

I tend to buy only really good condition 2nd hand apart from cabling. If you’re an enthusiast then most stuff has been looked after…amp, pre-amp, DAC and speakers are all used…saved me thousands​:grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

What OS are you running?

Im so interested in hearing about your speakers !!!

Ironically this post didn’t seem to connect to the appropriate parties system
It was JMR Bliss Jubilee posted by BIGFA

A post was split to a new topic: Showing (off) your Guitar collection

Hi all - here’s my system. I’m running Roon on a Mac mini in the cabinet, connected directly to the Hegel H120 via USB (I also have an old Arcam CD72 in there). Speakers are Kef R3s with a Rel T5i and the turntable is a Rega P1 Plus.

34 Likes

nice; like the solid steel stands too.

1 Like

you just convinced me to try the remote. I’ll give this one a go and harmony conncet. Love using the screen or phone but just laying back and controlling with the remote sounds ideal

1 Like