Showing (off) your Roon setup - description and photos [2021 .. 2022]

Do the socks play a role in the acoustic quality? If so, is the color blue preferable to any other color? :flushed:

2 Likes

Love this room. Really well done! :clap:

1 Like

Only one of the many obligatory feet in the frame pix that seem to go along with posting systems.

2 Likes

HAF, Thierry is worth every penny you may spend with them. Sometimes makes a bigger change than a new component would. It’s the icing on the cake for sure!

1 Like

We’re streaming either into the Apple TV or Rasberry Pi 4. The last photo shows the RPi4. We have 5 of these little things plugged into various places around the house.

Roon → RPi4 w/ RoPieee → MAC7200 Integration Amp → Klipsch La Scala

55 Likes

Love the tool chest!! Snap-On?

2 Likes

How long is a piece of string…

The Linn ‘get it off the LP’ vs make the most

No answer

Just a Craftsman courtesy of Home Depot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting room. Me like.

1 Like

what’s in the red cabinet to the left. Looks like a mechanic’s tool chest. I like the look. I see you’ve answered. But what’s in it?

1 Like

Transparent, dynamic and naturally detailed.

Mostly tools and cables.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, how do you like the Phantoms on the stands? I’ve only ever heard them placed, well, kind of randomly (at shows and dealerships).

Do you use the Trinnov for any pro/recording purposes in addition to your home theater setup? I’ve heard many people swear by them (I’ve only heard them in a couple of hi-fi setups but know some audio engineers who rave about their gear).

Love this. One of the most “creative” and original things I’ve seen in this thread.

Screenshot 2022-09-03 at 07.12.22

14 Likes

Set up change following the arrival of the Buchardt i150 amp, now being utilised as a Pre Amp with its Room EQ capabilities.
Yes, I have a lighting fetish before anyone comments.

16 Likes

This was a very tasteful rendition of the 50’s and 60’s home entertainment systems. Lovely! Even the horns was visually very discrete (for their size :smiley: ).

1 Like

Very cool room. :sunglasses:
I like the tool box.

Lovely setup. Have you posted full details of your four legged acoustical treatment that is there on the couch…

Funny you mentioned ATC, a few speakers ago I had a pair of scm50A’s in birdseye maple ,and as I live fairly close to the factory took them in to update them. Not only did they let me hear a new prototype active speaker system and tour the factory while I waited, they didn’t charge me for the new mid drivers at all and gave me these.

12 Likes