Showing (off) your Roon setup - description and photos [2023]

A fresh start for this excellent thread folks.

3 Likes

———

All you need now is a couple of tinnies mate!:yum:

5 Likes

If you’ve got it,… :star_struck:

1 Like

Great view indeed. Where are you located?

Microsoft Bing (search) comes with visual search. It identifies the location of this photo is in Australia.

1 Like

Looks like Sydney?

1 Like

My simple setup in my retro dungeon :slight_smile:

ROON core update, HP Z2 G4 and new (old) switch and now with fiber all the way to switch…

17 Likes

Lovely, the hp is your Roon Core or Bridge?

Its my Roon Core running ROON OS its an i7 6700, connected to my Auralic VEGA G1 via network/switch rj45, tried it with USB>auralic but find it better via ethernet.

1 Like

Thanks for you reply. And for making my cable tidiness guilt disappear a little :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hahahah, maybe this can help you some more…

hahah :slight_smile:

6 Likes

One day… we will have order :rofl:

5 Likes

yes, i will try one day… :slight_smile: wife asked me one day, can you keep the floor cable free…? No problem i fix it… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a fool’s errand to try to maintain some kind of order in one’s audio cables: Law of Entropy

2 Likes

It is indeed Sydney

4 Likes

Beautiful view, the Harbour Bridge was the giveaway for me but wasn’t sure until you confirmed.

1 Like

That may well be The.Best.Post.Ever

4 Likes

Very interesting research topic :laughing:
The results finally reveal, that audiophile echelon anaconda style cables won’t tangle up as easily - now that’s the scientific proof, we’ve been waiting for all those years, why those are better cables :rofl:
Expenditure rationalized at last, phew…

2 Likes

JBL Array 1400? Not old enough to be called “retro” :wink:
Still an enviable setup, have my sight set on a pair of Array 1400 as i am totally blown away by what the LE-14A can do with music!
I’ll have to do with a pair of Ti240 though.

1 Like

Nice spot, I drove past your house then today :smile: