Showing (off) your Roon setup - description and photos [2023]

You let them in?! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Sounds a bit like the police could perk their ears ^^ :rofl:

1 Like

Buyt what if I want to get up and dance??? :man_dancing: :dancer:

25 Likes

It is definitely not compulsive until you start adapting to air pressure and humidity.:blush:

4 Likes

Gorgeous set up…too bad you have such a small screen! :flushed:. Makes my 75" look like an iPhone. :rofl:

1 Like

nothing wrong with that at all.

My favorite spot in the house is our living room. Two customized Piega P4XL active speakers and 2 active Subs are mostly used for listening stereo music from my own 2500 album library and Qobuz. For analog-listening a custom Project RPM and a reel-to-reel deck are used. Everything comes together on the Rotel RSP1572 surround processor providing me multichannel Roon listening pleasure using 7 additional Piega satellites. Don’t ask me where you can buy the table :slight_smile: it’s selfmade using a McCormick tractor engine-hood :slight_smile:

41 Likes

It’s been a while since I have posted my modest Roon setup. It works for me.

Roon Nucleus, Oppo 203, LG OLED65C7P, Bose Soundtouch 300
RPi4, Meridian Prime Headphone Amplifier and Power Supply, Chord Mojo 2, Focal Clear headphones
Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones, AudioQuest Dragonfly Cobalt, FiiO KA1
Moon Audio Black Dragon and Silver Dragon headphone cables
Apple Mac Mini running Roon client and Splashtop for Nucleus control away from home
Dell XPS 15, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad Mini 6, iPad 8th Generation

I have invested approximately $6,000 in equipment for Roon. I already had the rest.

Central Command and Control

24 Likes

That appears to be diesel smoke around the smokestack cutout! Wow brings back harvest memories!

1 Like

I love the table. The rest is good too.

3 Likes

I love those “speaker tuning devices”. Nothing like a few extra terrestrials to help focus the sound.

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll ask where you purchased the TV unit instead :grin:

Love Groot and the Aliens, the Aliens especially look right at home.

1 Like

There’s a good place to add items for your fine tuning “ornaments”….

1 Like

Topping E70 Velvet (AK4499) and Topping l70 with Raspberry Pi Touch…

15 Likes

my livingroom with auralic aries and devialet phantom:

34 Likes

How are Lehmann Drachenfels and Akurate 226 sub connected to the system? I have also Klimax A320 speakers with Selekt DSM and thinking about adding subwoofer to my system. And by the way fantastic setup!

The sub is connected with Linn silver chinch cables and the Lehmann via optical output

17 Likes

Aries doesn‘t want to be Seen ans Hides behindert the certains….

8 Likes