Simplified Chinese translation / 简体中文翻译维护讨论区

Welcome to China! :stuck_out_tongue:
Roon的中文化进度已接近收尾阶段,在这里搭一个翻译维护的帖子。
由于Roon翻译工具的注释不足并且暂无实时调试方式,很多同义词很难甄别,难免有理解失误之处。大家可以在这里用截图、文字等方式进行讨论。
同时也提醒中文用户进入翻译工具中协助为各个词条投票,逐步优化翻译完善度。

目前已完成100%翻译进度,等待下一版的Roon发布时并入主版本。
100% translation progress has been completed, waiting for the next main release of Roon.
:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

感谢菊老师:stuck_out_tongue::grinning::heart_eyes:

目前因该还有一位用户在维护中文翻译,不少词条比我的版本更精准。可惜翻译后台看不到具体的用户信息。

要不要回复&认识一下?感谢无私贡献 :kissing_heart:

Hi, @Colt_Ma,
我是一名地道的音响发烧友,同时也爱好古典音乐,所以跟Roon接下了不解之缘,购买了终身会员。
最近经朋友提醒Roon网站有这个用户参与翻译的功能。
特意过来看看,看看别人的翻译做做选择题挺有意思的。结果呢,就像玩游戏一样停不下来啦。

最近几天是有翻译过,不知道是不是我呢。
以前觉得切换到中文界面老觉得别扭,一直使用英文界面至今,都习惯了。
希望能为爱乐者享用更好的中文界面贡献一份力量。

这个是Roon OS中文界面的翻译吗?太感谢你们的付出了!

认出您来了,感谢!:smile:

1 Like

如果今天有过贡献的话那就是您了。:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

我一直在follow各个条目的更新,如果遇到更好的翻译版本都会vote good(修改原先的vote,或删除自己翻译的条目后vote good),但还是会有些需要斟酌讨论的情况,之后我会整理后在这里展开,其实这也是开这个帖子的初衷。

目前的翻译系统相对简陋,比如:无版本管理,无校对流程,中文字符不自动断行,不标注词条具体的贡献者,词条的权重覆盖规则刻板,明显错误的历史翻译无法删除……等等等等

所以在官方采用更健全的翻译系统前,始终建议就翻译问题在这里或微信建群先行讨论,循序渐进的更新现有翻译错误,有组织的vote准确词条,避免目前系统里的各种坑。这固然会大大降低翻译工作的流畅度与“爽快感”,多耗费很多精力,但目前中文是roon唯一长期保持100%完成度的语言分支,用户实际使用已不成问题,我们需要的是更多细致打磨、勘误。

至于翻译页面内嵌的comment系统,它的信息太分散,个人觉得更适合作为给新人解惑的vote note使用。

如果愿意的话,我个人的微信可以通过私信的方式获取,准备先把roon翻译群建起来,欢迎骚扰

1 Like

翻译工作现在进度如何?

目前(v1.7)为100%完成,具体情况可在 https://translations.roonlabs.net/ 查询。

能不能把中文歌曲的歌目正确显示出来,而不是显示拼音,以及正确显示歌词?

非常高兴看到有中文的讨论区,Roon确实是一个音乐发烧友非常喜欢的平台,希望平台汉化的更加完善

发了一个贴子建议不要再用日本版汉字显示中文, 很多字太丑了。

I’d like to know if this project is still going on. It seems that it hasn’t been updated for a long time??

I’m pretty sure the person who was responsible for your language has lost interest.
Maybe it’s up to you now to continue these translations. :wink:

At present I am trying to translate the official simplified Chinese entry, let’s work together :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I’m curious are there any other community members working on Simplified Chinese translation besides me? Please let me know and hope to improve the translation together :wink:

我很好奇除了我以外还有社区成员正在从事简体中文翻译工作吗?请让我知道,希望能共同改善翻译结果

Still alive here. Tough life for all.

In fact, there is no one responsible for Chinese localization. It’s a community project, and it’s democratic in nature. Technically, there‘s even no privileged account. Language admins can only modify the glossary and announcement information.

Three ways to assist:

1. Report translation errors here and wait for the community to fix it.
  2. Log in to the translation system to submit a new translation and wait (for the vote up).
  3. Log in to the translation system, vote up the correct version, and vote down the wrong one.

Due to the unreasonable design of the translation system, users who have submitted translations for an entry cannot vote for other translations under the same entry. Brings bad maintenance issues.

A year ago, the official staff (I guess) carried out the import and merge of some machine translation projects, and there were content differences with the previous version. Sadly, as the main translation provider for previous versions, I can’t vote for these again. So I’ve significantly reduced maintenance frequency, checking every 6 months or so, waiting for the new power to come in.

I noticed recent new commits in the system. That’s great. Will take time to vote up them.

Avoiding translation entries too focused on a single user would alleviate my confusion above. But God knows if that’s good or bad.

To Roon official: Please use a better technical solution to manage these. Good translators hope to be more involved, rather than being helpless to the problems at hand.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer. I’m just beginning to understand how this project works. I’m sorry that there may be a deviation in my previous understanding。 :sob:

Enjoy the simplified Chinese version of 1.8 build 903 update! If you have any questions, please give feedback in time :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like