Since 1.8 update all of my audio zones keep disappearing

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Intel NUC8i3BEH (8GB RAM, 128GB M.2) running ROCK 1.8 build 756

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Wired ethernet to a Netgear 1Gb 16 port switch

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Ropieee (latest) on Raspberry Pi 4’s (3 total)

Description Of Issue

For the last 10-12 months ver 1.7 has been rock solid and stable. Immediately after updating to 1.8 I keep having the problem with all of my remote audio zones disappearing. The only way to get them back is to reboot the NUC running ROCK.
The 1 audio zone that is coming from the NUC itself (HDMI port on the NUC to a Denon AVR) doesn’t disappear - just all the remote ones do.
The audio zones disappear about every 24 hours.When they disappear I can go to the Ropieee’s webpage and confirm that Ropieee is running just fine. It’s the ROCK o/s that is blind to them for some reason.

I had this at first and restarted my core a couple times. Then, I rebooted my router. Has not returned in almost a week.

Had a similar problem, which I found a workaround for. By enabling the non USB endpoint, it doesn’t disappear when the USB connected dac goes off.

Apologies for the trouble, @Thomas_Prossima1

Please see this post: