Skipping in both Tidal and Qobuz after 1.7 update

Same thing happened to me. I believe only with streaming tracks and probably with Qobuz not Tidal- I currently have both. I would have to pay closer attention to confirm that last part.

I restarted my Core and it seemed to take care of it but I’ll have to sit and listen a good while to confirm that too.

1 Like

I just confirmed it happens with Tidal also. Using a different endpoint this time too.

So annoying! It happens somewhere around the middle of the track, then sudden stop and to the next track.

Now to confirm whether or not it happens with library tracks…

1 Like

Hi @Favio_Barrionuevo,

Sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this behavior, can I please request the following information so that we can better understand the issue?

1. How often are you seeing this behavior? Is it once an hour, once a day, more/less? Does it seem to happen with specific content? What was the exact time this last happened?
  2. What type of Core do you have, what is the model/manufacturer and specifications (CPU/RAM)
  3. Does this behavior occur on multiple endpoints or are you just seeing it occur on one?
  4. What is your network setup like? Can you list how the Core and endpoints are connected?
  5. What is your internet connection download/upload speed? You can check this on speedtest.net
  6. What is the exact failure state - Does Roon fail to complete the song mid-way? Does this issue ever occur at the start of the track?
  7. Does logging in and out of Qobuz/TIDAL have any effect?

Once again apologies for the frustrations here, please let me know the above details when possible for our investigation. Thank you.

Hey @Favio_Barrionuevo,

We just released Build 505 with some changes that we think will help here. Can you give it a shot and let us know how it goes?

More details are here:

Thanks!

I didn’t even realize you had asked me all those questions!

I’ve updated and I’m streaming from Tidal now…will try Qobuz also and report.,so far so good.

1 Like

Seems the issue is fixed I haven’t noticed any songs being truncated and Roon Radio has been switching back and forth from Tidal and Qobuz without issue.

I will report if that changes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.