Skipping with Qobuz playback

I’ve been getting some weird skipping with Qobuz playback that I never had with 1.6. If there was connection trouble it would have moved to the next track with the connection message. This is where it skips ahead in the track or ends early and goes right to next track. Must have something to do with new buffering system.

Also not sure if something is up with Qobuz itself. When I using Qobuz native app on my phone on Friday I was also getting skipping for first time.

Hi @iamoneagain,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

How often does this occur?

Does it still happen if you use System Output and no DSP?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Qobuz Skipping In Playback

I’ve also experienced random skipping where it jumps ahead within the same track or cuts the track short. Never happened in 1.6. Only thing that happened before is track was either slow to load and would be skipped with connection error. Or would stop and attempt to load next track.

This new issue is more like buffering issue. Quickly jumps ahead in track or to next track. No connection error message.

1 Like

Hi @iamoneagain,

Do you mind sharing your setup details as @dylan requested when possible?

How often does this issue occur? Does logging out and back into Qobuz change anything? Does System Output display the same behavior?

I rebooted my computer and got another message about database being updated. Since then I haven’t had this issue.

@iamoneagain - Ok, no worries. If the behavior returns, do let us know the above information. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.