Skips when playing TIDAL

I’ll copy my comments on clipping & skipping issue from another thread outside the support area. Tired of this.

Same probIem here and obviously on countless other threads. I read about this in of the many threads on the same issue (link below) where one customer with the same issue found out that it is the internet service provider is on purpose slowing down connections to TIDAL (obviously because its a service putting a great load on their service). To prove his theory he tried a VPN connection that in my understanding somehow hides form the internet service provider that his connection requests were for TIDAL service. Problem was solved with that.

He says never had problems with the desktop app, but he can came to the conclusion that the TIDAL desktop app is somehow using a built in VPN with its connection so the service provider can not spot and slow the connection.

Why can’t ROON find a similar solution? The whole service is useless with Tidal as it is now. I haven’t seen one thread where ROON admits the problem. It’s tarting to look like Microsoft support threads where they just keep asking for more and more questions about your setup and asking you to endlessly test this and that - instead of just going to acknowledge the problem and try to fix it. Probably they can’t and that’s why its like this. I am not going to continue my subscription like this.

Hi @Juha_Savolainen

Sorry for the frustrations here! Our team is happy to help look into this with you. Please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.