Some Tidal Albums don't play on Roon with Tidal Premium Account

Core Machine

WRITE HERE
QNAP NAS TS-453A (QTS 4.5.2.1630)
Roon Server Version: 1.8 (build 790) stable
QPKG-Version : 2021-02-01
ffmpeg version : user supplied version (john van sickle’s latest version)

Network Details

WRITE HERE
not related to my issue

Audio Devices

WRITE HERE
Tried PS Audio Direct Stream DAC, Sonore MicroRendu and Samsung Note9 cell phone. same issue.

Description of Issue

WRITE HERE

I’m using Tidal premium account which plays Tidal albums in AAC lossy quality. however some albums play with no issue and some just don’t play. on the album pages, both show the format as flac 44.1kHz 16bit. in Roon signal path, there are differences. the albums that do play show the source signal in 22.05kHz and 24bit. the albums that don’t play show the source singal in 44.1kHz and 24bit. I attach here the screenshots of them. any idea whether the issue is due to difference format by Tidal?

Thanks to @BlackJack who guided me to apply the user provided ffmpeg which I updated days ago but now there is this strange issue I need to seek support from Roon team.

thanks
Sam

I can play that version back to my System Output. Try playing the tidal stream which won’t work with the PS Audio DAC to a different DAC, like system output on a PC or MAC.

Thanks Rugby,
i tried to play the same version to the system output on my PC running roon client, as well as the analog output on my NAS. same issue.
there is no conversion showing in the signal path but still no movement in the progress bar.