Songs accessible in the Qobuz application but not in Roon

Sometimes, after you add an album to the library, Qobuz may later replace it with a different version.

Roon then can’t match the old and new albums’ IDs and therefore can’t auto-replace them. In this case the version in your library becomes unplayable. You need to search for it again and add the new version to the library.

If this happens, the tracks in the old version in your library usually are marked “unavailable” in red, which they are not in your screenshot, I don’t know why. However, the release date at the top in your screenshot shows as 1 February 2016. When I search for it now, it plays just fine for me and the release date shows as 28 March 2023 (see my screenshot below), so probably Qobuz did switch out the versions. It will probably be fine for you, too, if you search for it again. However, annoyingly any playlists that contain the old version will continue to point at the old version, and if you made any metadata edits in Roon, they won’t be copied over to the new version either.

Related feature suggestion:

And more similar ones in search results: Search results for '#feedback:feature-suggestions playlist version' - Roon Labs Community