Songs Skipping in the Middle of Playback

I’ve replied to a few other posts about this. I’m having the same issues with Qobuz skipping in the middle of a track. I haven’t seen it happen on Tidal Tracks yet but it seems to happen at random so hard to say if Tidal is effected for me yet.

System:
Core NUC i5 USB–>Parasound HINT

I guess its somewhat comforting to know its not an isolated issue just with me.

1 Like

Just a few followup questions!

How is your NUC connected to the internet?
What is the make and model of your WiFi router? What about your internet modem?
Do you experience this skipping issue from System Output with DSP turned off?

+1 on Qobuz skipping with 1.7. Randomly in the middle of tracks and immediately switches to the next track. Can’t seem to make it through a whole album yet.

+1 on Qobuz skipping since 1.7 update.

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

NUC i5 8gb ram running win 7, latest Roon build 1.7 as of Nov 22

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TP link Archer D9 connected via ethernet

• Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Connected USB to Parasound Halo integrated amp

No dsp on and I only play through the USB connection to the integrated amp. So far only skipping with Qobuz I haven’t seen it with Tidal yet.

Router connected to Arris cm8200
Nuc connected via Ethernet. Hope that helps.

Hey @Graham_Irvine1,

We just released Build 505 with some changes that we think will help here. Can you give it a shot and let us know how it goes?

Thanks!

More details are here:

Thanks @mike, so far so good. Haven’t had any skipping since I updated to build 505. Only have a brief time to test it out but it feels like it would have skipped by now after about 30min of listening. I’ll let you know if it acts up again.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.