SONOS group staying grouped even when ungrouped

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Latest Ubuntu Build / Roon Core 1.6 Build 416 stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear Orbi Network - stable on all counts - 3 Satellites - Roon Core attached via cable to one satellite

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

SONOS System - One Sonos Boost Attached via cable to the same Roon Core Orbi Satellite - Balance of Sonos on SONOSNET - Sonos System stable on all other accounts

Description Of Issue

Grouped three Sonos players together in Roon. All worked fine. However when I tried to ungroup, Roon showed all Sonos units as ungrouped however they still played as though they were grouped.

Had to go into Sonos App to actually ungroup them.

Any ideas?

Flagging @support to bring it to their attention.

Hi @Sean_O,

Welcome to the community and apologies for the delay in getting back to you here, it appears we missed this thread when reviewing the support section (thank you @Blackjack for flagging us down again).

Can I please request that you let me know the name of the zones affected by this issue, and then send me a copy of your Roon logs next time this issue occurs by using these instructions? The best way to get them over to us would be via Dropbox / Google Drive but if you don’t have either service just let me know and I can provide an alternate upload method.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.