Sound keeps dropping out

Hi @support

In reference to the email I received -Re:[## 51895 ##] Roon Web Cancel Form (df5d4a43-1f9b-4423-bcfb-0747ace3054c)

I was enquiring about two issues on having with room.

Firstly the sound he is dropping out. Regularly for a second, over the wifi.
Secondly and when you start the application. Covering a home network, the naim mu-os qb mk1 starts at hundred percent.

can you help

Hi @Andrew_Woodfine,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Is your Core connected via WiFi or just the endpoint? Is this happening for all endpoints?

Are you referring to the volume level of the Naim device jumping to 100%?

My two week trial has ended now. I think I remember all the end points failing at some point. Even when directly broadcasting to the room ready mu-so mk 2.

Naim mu-so qb mk1, would be at a low setting each time. But Roon software started, this would push the speaker volume by 100% instantly.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.