In the core, the speed is good, but in the zone the speed is too fast or completely incorrect. What can I do?
Sounds like your Zone is getting an up sampled rate to great to its capability.
You might like to provide more info based in this
Thanks for contacting support, I’d be happy to take a look over this issue with you. As @wizardofoz mentioned, it would be really helpful to have a comprehensive overview of your system setup so we can better diagnose what’s going wrong here, please use his link as a guide. A few other questions:
- What kind of DAC you are using for your Endpoint?
- Is this happening with all kinds of music content or is it localized to TIDAL or your internal library?
- Can you provide a screenshot of your signal path information?
- Have you updated your DAC endpoint with the newest drivers?
- Is this a new issue you started experiencing or is this a new setup and are trying it for the first time?
Please let me know your reply to the above when possible and we can continue from there.
Im going to guess as you only joined up about a week ago you are new and probably on a trial.
When I have had odd playback speeds its usually a DAC bitrate mismatch or driver issues where the DAC perhaps is not reporting accurately its real capability.
Most DAC’s should run 16/44.1 as a baseline so if you are not starting there then try that at least.