Spontaneous movements of tracklist on Album page [Fixed in Build 880]

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Mac mini MD388, macOS Catalina, Roon 1.8 (build 764)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet 1 Gb/s, internet connection 300 Mb/s

Description Of Issue

I can’t identify the exact circumstances of this problem, it doesn’t happen constantly. But sometimes making one track favorite or adding to the tag on Album page moves the entire tracklist up. And there is no such behaviour in the queue. Watch video below.

Screen Recording 2021-03-12 at 12.25.22

I’ve seen the same tracklist twitching too on Windows 7, sometimes, but not always, when marking/unmarking a track as a favorite, as in your capture. Annoying, isn’t it?

1 Like

By the way, still seeing this in build 778.

Hi @Alexander_Bashlaev ,

Thanks for the report! I’m able to reproduce similar behavior on my end with this album, it appears only to show the issue after scrolling about halfway down in the track list.

I’ll put in a ticket for the QA team to look into this further, although I can’t comment on any timelines of when that may be. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @noris, thanks a lot!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello All,

We have recently released Roon Build 880, which should help with the behavior reported in this thread.

Please try the new Roon build and let us know if you’re still seeing issues after!

Thanks!

1 Like