SSD installed formatting issue

Roon Core Machine

Nucleus

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Hi, continuing my struggle with Roon interfaces. I have installed an SSD. It is visible in my Storage folder on the network. Have formatted it. Message: Formatting successful but IP address has changed, need to return to Roon application to determine new IP for this service. The IP for the Nucleus is the same as before.
In Roon Setup it shows “Disabled”. My connected hard disc is also not accessible anymore

Sorry, this is a bit confusing. Could you please clarify what exactly is the message? Is the message really

Formatting successful but IP address has changed, need to return to Roon application to determine new IP for this service.

Or does the message end after

Formatting successful

and the rest is your comment? I assume it’s your comment.

In this case:

So has it changed or is it the same? Or where has it changed and where does it say it is the same?

Where exactly is this in Roon setup? Could you post screenshots of everything you are seeing?

Hey @Ton_Van_Eijs,

Checking in on this thread, I see your Nucleus was online and active recently. Did you manage to get things sorted out?

I’ll be on standby for your reply. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.