Streaming tracks skipping on 1.7

I am experiencing the same with 1.7: playback abruptly ends end at random points within a track and moves on to the next thing - either the next track in an album, or the next Roon Radio selection. Seems to be happening for both Qobuz and Tidal material. For me this happens every 5 - 10 tracks.

Hi @VladS,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Please also verify the following:

• Does the same behavior if you play to System Output of the Core or a remote without DSP?
  • Have you noticed any patterns? Are there certain tracks that this always seems to happen with?
  • If you log out of TIDAL + Qobuz in Roon and then back in is there any change?
  • Core machine: iMac 3GHz 6-Core i5 32GB memory, macOS Catalina 10.15.1
  • Library is local on this iMac.
  • Connected to MSB Premier DAC’s Roon-ready renderer via Netgear Nighthawk R7000 router (with latest firmware) and wired Ethernet
  • Streaming from Qobuz (high def) and Tidal.
  • I don’t use DSP (Signal Path: lossless)
  • This setup is unchanged relative to that worked without problems with 1.6
  • After re-logging-in to both services I still have the issue.
  • I haven’t had the chance to listen to System Output long enough to tell whether that makes a difference; will keep you posted.

Hi, wanted to report that since I upgraded to build 505 I haven’t experienced any further skips. Fingers crossed.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.