Stuck at loading icon

I too am having the exact same problem. When I went to load Roon this morning to listen to some tunes all I get is the Roon “loading” icon. Watching this thread for a solution!

Hi @Benjamin_Bear

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Same here, I have another thread started though… Roon just hangs, no nothing…

The latest update did this to my roon, something corrupted the database.

Unfortunately the only solution I could find was to remove roon entirely, including databases and settings, run ccleaner to clean temp files and registry, and then I was able to re-install roon and open it correctly - BUT, this causes the loss of library and playlists, you need to set them up again. Not the best solution, but i couldn’t wait for the roon support team to address the issue as I was running a beta version of windows.

I tried messing with video drivers, chipset drivers, windows updates, and unfortunately i came to the conclusion that roon database became corrupted at some point. my debug logs showed lots of issues with OpenGL, so i have no idea past that. I just know that roon works again after a full uninstall/reinstall

1 Like

Hi @Benjamin_Bear

If you’re still experiencing this, can you try this:

• Exit out of Roon/Roon Server
  • Navigate to your Roon Database Location - Database\Registry\Core
  • Locate your tidal_account file and delete it
  • Try to start Roon again
1 Like