Suddenly CORE not found

Hey @Bernd_Kurte,

I’m glad you brought up this point, as it gives us yet another opportunity to put the information out there.

The Roon support team splits their efforts between two platforms: the Roon community and our desk system. We find each of them brings something to the table that the other doesn’t; moreover, it gives our customers the chance to engage with us in a way that works best for them.

When it comes to the community, you’re right, it is not a conventional support system and there are no case or ticket numbers. For some of the Roon users this works great: they get help from us and other community moderators and members, but they also get a chance to help others who may be experiencing similar issues to theirs.

For Roon users who’d prefer to engage just with the Roon support team, we have a proper ticketing system. We can be reached via the contact us form on our website or email contact@roonlabs.com.

You are right: we’re trying to do our best :relieved:

1 Like

Yes, on all remotes, the screen reads initializing.

I have been hesitant to do a Database Reset, but if I have no choice, I am certainly willing to do so.

No, as I said above, I do not have a back up, but I shall do the reset at this time.

1 Like

It said Database could not be reset. Tried a second time and it said that it was now reset.

(And now) I receive a message that says “Codes Missing.”

No, Jim - it’s been reset to Factory settings - and that means that the Codecs need to be installed.

Yes, I know that Codecs do not come, did download and install with the installation in 2019. Did not know that a Reset would remove the Codecs.

In either case, thank you to those offering assistance and suggestions. I have all the input I need.

Thank you again.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.