Support is (still!) non-existent

Could someone from support reply to one of the many emails I’ve sent over the last two weeks please.

Thank You

Andy Pink

Support is done via this forum,

@AndyP, take a look at the following post which explains how to get support.

You’ll find Roon support responsive and helpful. Plus community members like me will help you get sorted.

Hi @AndyP,

As others have mentioned, support is done here on the forum, our contact@roonlabs email is reserved for account-related inquires.

We can certainly assist you here, what seems to be the issue you are experiencing? Could you provide the additional details in the linked thread so that we can better understand your setup?

This is account related.

There is no-one at contact@roonlabs email. I have written many many times. This is a private issue related to my account. Thank you.

So- basically Roon Inc is completely ignoring me. I have no idea what I have done but I am persona non grata.
If the issue is non technical you are meant to use contact@roonlabs email but there is no response from this email for several weeks.
Any posts that I make here are immediately made ‘invisible’ by Norris’ with no explanation. As I imagine this one will be!
What is happening Roon??
Yours sincerly
AndyP

Hi @AndyP, Sorry I can’t help with why you have not had a reply from contract@roonlabs email.
However, I’ve tagged @accounts for you … to follow up with you.

Note the reason your topic was unlisted was because your enquiry is account related and they tend to be private in nature. An unlisted topic is still visible to the Roon guys, just not the general forum users.

At Last!!!

Thank you Carl. Yes accounts support is non-existent and has been for weeks- though they were happy to take my money on an automated renewal which I did not want to do necessarily because of Covid-19.

I look forward to when accounts support might deign to actually bother to respond.

Sincerely

Andy Pink

Hi @AndyP,

Thank you for clarifying that this issue is accounts related. Carl has already tagged @accounts staff, and I have also just done the same for your now.

Since it is the weekend, it may be early next week that you get a response from the account staff, but do not worry, I’m confident they will sort this out once it reaches their queue.

Thank you for your patience here!

Sorry for the delay @AndyP! I just followed up with you via email.