Temple of the Dog - Times of Trouble not playing

@support I have confirmed with two separate Cores in different locations, that the track in question, on Qobuz 24/192 versions, does not play. Other tracks on the album do. It tries to play, but, the “cylon” back and forth line keeps going.

Going through the logs it seems that Roon is seeing this track as an MQA track, but, then playback stops because it is at a higher rate than MQA decoder accepts as an input. See log trace.

04/19 13:26:30 Info: [benq] [zoneplayer]     Open Result (Playing):Result[Status=Success]
**04/19 13:26:30 Critical: threadpoolsynchronizationcontext: System.ArgumentException: MQA decoder does 1x->2x but got sample rate 192000**
   at Sooloos.Broker.Transport.AudioFileStreamWrapper..ctor(AudioEnv env, AudioStream backing, Boolean decode, Boolean divert, Boolean upsampleAll, Boolean passthrough)
   at Sooloos.Broker.Transport.ZonePlayerBase._EnsurePrepared(ZonePlayerTrack track)

I had this same issue with one track on a Springsteen live concert I downloaded from Nugs. I had posted In support back then and provided the track, but, I have never heard back on the results.