Text not displaying after update - ATI Radeon 3000

Same problem after 521 update

Hi @Ron_Hameleers,

Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

Can you describe your setup? What GPU does your device us? Are the graphics drivers up to date?

Hi Dylan,
Screenshot included. Graphics driver for ATI Radeon 3000 (I know it’s old, never had an issue) is up to date, checked last night.
Setup with Roon (duh) and Chord Mojo.

Hope there is a way to sort this. Hate not seeing text in Roon.
Cheers, Ron

Thanks for the details, @Ron_Hameleers.

Would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link? Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. Will be back home in a few days. Will do as requested.
Cheers, Ron

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Text not displaying after update - Radeon 3000 card

Hi Dylan,
Above please find the link the my log zip.
It goes without saying that your efforts are appreciated.
Cheers, Ron

Thanks for sharing the logs with us, @Ron_Hameleers.

The team has identified the issue and is currently working to resolve. We have more information about this here:

Best of luck!

Hi Dylan,
Any updates on this issue?
The quoted thread looks closed.
Regards, Ron

Hi @Ron_Hameleers,

I don’t have any specific timelines I can provide, but the team is hard at work on testing solutions for the next release and we will be releasing it as soon as it is ready. We’ll be sure to keep everyone updated once we have more information.

Thanks, and apologies for the trouble.

Hello,

We’ve released a new update, Roon 1.7 Build 528, which contains improvements that we believe will help with the issues you are experiencing here. Please see our release notes below:

Thanks,
The Team At Roon Labs

Hi Dylan,
Thanks for the update.
I’m afraid build 528 has NOT solved the text display issue.
Regards, Ron

Hi @Ron_Hameleers,

Sorry to hear that you’re still having issues on the latest version. Can you send another set of logs over so the team can take a look at them from the latest version?

Thanks!

Hi Dylan,
Above the link to logs with 528 build.
Thanks for your continued efforts.

Regards, Ron

A post was split to a new topic: Missing text on Windows device

Hi @Ron_Hameleers,

I just wanted to let you know the logs were received and with the QA team. As soon as I have more feedback from them on this we’ll be sure to reach out.

hi @dylan,
It has now been well over a month that I am not seeing text in Roon on ATI Radeon 3000.
Is this issue on your backlog? Can anything be done to move it up a bit?
Regards, Ron

Hi @Ron_Hameleers,

There is work scheduled to be done on this soon, but I can’t provide any specific timelines just yet. Apologies for the continued issues, but I’ll be sure to reach out once we have more on this!

Hi Dylan,
I don’t know what constitutes soon in your development timelines, but another 2 weeks have passed. No word, no update, no timeline. Can you please move this up on Product Backlog before you will lose a customer?
Regards, Ron