The earth's core is spinning again -- how will it affect SQ?

Love that dismount!

2 Likes

Oh, do not get me started, for the moment I have only 3… there were times with 16… you just have to love kids and they love pets… I bought two, male and female… who knew

2 Likes

Hold on, 16 now 3 do you have any good recipes you can recommend?

1 Like

A friend said: Omelette du chitz chitz

Run all day with posters “hamsters to give away” and beg all your friends with kids, if the grown ups say no just tell directly to the kids.

3 Likes

Pressure changes can send my sinuses into a tizzy. :confounded: The state of my sinuses has a definite impact on my hearing.

4 Likes

That’s not Everest, Everest is White.
However, Altitude or air pressure compensation is essential even between the red lines, the secret of Audio Perfection is out….:hugs:

Not for long.

5 Likes

My Flux Capacitor is acting weird.

1 Like

Flip it over, you’ve obviously fluxed it all up :hushed:

3 Likes

Haha! Will do!

1 Like

So that’s what was wrong with SQ in Roon 1.2!
(Love the flying hamster)

1 Like

Thought so too… but it was just the wife from the kitchen

1 Like

They just play backwards :metal:

And then all the Satanic messages embedded will be revealed…

1 Like

Maybe. But only if you have those speaker cables that employ magnets to more precisely direct the flow of current.

Magnets are such a good idea. I’m so last year using turtles, they have experience with the flow of the current but on a really transparent sistem you can hear them.

3 Likes

The better to play "Revolution #9 and learn of Paul’s untimely death. More significant to me, hear Schumann’s “Symphonic Etudes”, forward. That much is fact,can’t remember what it was in the song played backwards that was supposed to reveal Paul’s death.

And yes, connecting dots in song lyrics that don’t exist and hearing sound quality changes that don’t exist are of a piece.

Thanks for the tip, i’ll get a couple of turtles tomorrow :+1:t4:

3 Likes

The teenage mutant ones are the best ones for hires. They are directional so make sure you read the instructions.

2 Likes

So we had the Climate change Evangelists, the deniers, folks ripping shreds out of each due to religious differences, what comes now?
A new flag for crazies to rally to?

1 Like