The itch that cannot be scratched

Is anyone else getting the “i will check in to see if there are any hints of an imminent 1.7 release” blues ?

I check ever day.

2 Likes

Gave up that daily disappointment months ago :rofl:

1 Like

What is it you guys are hanging out for that Roon doesn’t already do?

Oh it does everything i need it to do and i am entirely satisfied. However i am now CONDITIONED to my regular upgrade fix. There is no such thing as being too greedy as someone said.

Don’t get me started, I’ve been a good boy.

1 Like

:rofl: /10char

1 Like

Still waiting for most of the things that I put on my requests list 4 years ago :slight_smile: Keep holding out hope though!

I’m like a crack head waiting for his next fix :crazy_face:

I heard that Roon intends to jump from 1.6 to 1.8, due to massive improvements across the board! Okay, so I really didn’t hear this. :rofl: My only point is that it’s part of the human psyche to want what can’t be had until it is at hand… and then want what can’t be had… Most of us are guilty of pining for the next best thing. I just purchased a rare pair of (used) limited-edition Vivid B1 Decade speakers. Only 400 were made worldwide and only 200 in Rosso Barchetta, the color I bought. They are magnificent. Now, however, I need another polar star! Guess it’s Roon 1.7! Pax vobiscum!

5 Likes

Great so we all have Roon eczema. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Just get a new DAC. This Hugo TT2 makes all ‘itches’ disappear completely! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You are right about the Hugo TT2 but for the fact that the price would inspire a far worse rash. :smile:

2 Likes

Martin you are right. I’ve joined the club and couldn’t be happier!

1 Like

Nice one Paul :smiley:
It’s an amazing bit of kit!

1 Like

I fine with Roon just as it is. It fit my needs so no itch here.

1 Like

Off topic,
but can I ask what you use as a Roon endpoint with the extremely high quality Hugo TT2?

Thanks!

The TT2 IS a Roon ‘end-point’ in itself.
Just connect RCA/XLR outputs from the TT2, and you’re ready to go!

From another thread -

1 Like

Have you considered getting an Mscaler to go with it?