The Roon app on my iPhone 11 crashes ~25sec after opening

The Roon app on my iPhone 11 crashes ~25sec after opening. This is with no actions taken. The app doesn’t close completely - it’s still running in the background. If I open it from the background, it runs for ~25sec then goes to background again. Completely unusable like this… I’ve also noticed I can’t add my iPhone as an endpoint - trying to do so crashes Roon on my iMac.

I should add that the app works fine on my iPad Air and iPad Pro - both also running iOS 13.5.1.

Hi @HeadStrong,

Does it work when you follow these steps?

Update - rebooting my phone seems to have fixed the issue, at least so far.

Hi,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.