The topic is "I'm a lousy computer operator"

Hi John,

The reason anyone is here at all is because we love music. Everyone here wants users to enjoy music through Roon, no matter what their level of computer skill. Everyone on the forum will be trying to help you. So that’s a good start.

I’m not on the staff of Roon, I’m just a user like you, but I volunteer to do things on the forum. In this case I’m going to ask the staff support developers to drop in and help sort things out. They are @mike and @vova and that @ symbol is going to flag this post so that they notice it. They’d probably notice it anyway but it makes me look like I’m doing something useful if I flag them.

One of the things that will help them understand any issue is if you can provide details about your system. If not, don’t fret, they’ll ask questions to find out what they need to know, but providing those details could speed things up.

I’m pretty sure this can be sorted out by uninstalling JPLAY and getting you back to a state where everything worked, but there’s nothing like hearing from people who know, rather than people who are guessing, so I’ll leave it to them to fix you up.

1 Like