TIDAL Error - “Transport: Too Many Failures. Stopping Playback”

@support
Can’t play any song from TIDAL. I tried to fix it by disable and logout from TIDAL and then login, restart the router, restart mac and roon.

My Setup
Roon Version 1.5 on Mac mini 2014 Core i5 Ram4G. MacOS 10.14
Wired to router
Wireless to endpoint KEF LS50W.

Tidal Setup

• Country Thailand
  • Hifi account
  • Can play the same song on the Tidal website on a mac mini
  • Saw a Library Sync Time, correct time.

Hey @Nattaphon_Neamkasipo — Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the difficulties here!

So we can better assist you, can you please verify the following:

• TIDAL was working fine previously, and this is a recent change, correct? If so, were there any changes to your setup around this time?
  • Does this error occur for all endpoints? If you play directly to your Mac are you seeing the same thing?
  • Is local content playing as expected?

Thanks!

• TIDAL was working fine previously, and this is a recent change, correct? If so, were there any changes to your setup around this time?

Yesterday was working fine with the old TIDAL account after I change the account from to new account in Roon its error. I can play the same song on TIDAL web with the new account.

I can play TIDAL via KEF Stream app from my iPhone to KEF50W with a new TIDAL account.

• Does this error occur for all endpoints? If you play directly to your Mac are you seeing the same thing?

I enable and change endpoint to system output not working. Same error as KEF LS50W.

• Is local content playing as expected?

Local content plays fine.

I appreciate the info, @Nattaphon_Neamkasipo!

I think our next step here is to try clearing your TIDAL cache. Please see the following instructions:

1. Shutdown your Roon Core
  2. Find and open your Roon database
  3. Navigate to /Library/Roon/Cache
  4. Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere, like your desktop
  5. Try restarting Roon and syncing Tidal

Thanks!

Hi @dylan

Now it working fine can play TIDAL. Last night I did not change anything. I try it for 2 days and will feedback.

Thanks for your good support.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: TIDAL Not Playing [Solved - Payment Issue]