Tidal freezes on Roon as soon as I tap on anything

This is a new problem for me. When I’m on Roon and go to the Tidal app, as soon as I tap anything on the screen, it freezes. Roon code is on a Asus media computer with a big ass and the maximum amount of ram. I’m using a Moon 680D DAC/streamer. It’s also my endpoint. Has all worked flawlessly for many months until this. Everything is wired and I have fast internet. Thoughts? I’m forced to close and reopen, but as soon as I tap any icon on Tidal through Roon, it freezes again.

Hi Kevin,

I moved your post to the support section so that Roon’s support will see it.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

2 Likes

Hey @Kevin_Malcolm,

It’s been a while since this issue was first mentioned. I was wondering if it is still happening or, if you needed help with anything at all? :nerd_face:

1 Like

Hi Rebeka, thanks for asking. No the problem seems to have gone away. I had all new very fast internet put in, and new routers and modem. I suspect I had something not set correctly in my network or that one of the last two Roon or Tidal updates resolved the problem. I’m not super computer proficient. I rely on my nephew, a computer engineer. Now I’m just enjoying the music. Thanks for checking in with me.

2 Likes