Tidal issues since last update

Hi @CrystalGipsy,

So to make sure I’m understanding you correctly, there doesn’t seem to be an issue with logging into TIDAL following a network disconnect/reconnect on your ROCK Core? It takes some other set of variables/steps to get into the state where you are forced to log back into TIDAL? What steps are needed, does a router reboot trigger it? Or does power cycling your modem trigger it?

I don’t really no @noris I am just saying that they have triggered at some point, but they dont always seem to. It’s random last two times I have no idea I am just making guesses based on the current situation. But what info know for sure is this never happened before you updated your Tidal log in procedure.

Just happend again no reason been working fine and then gone.

I have been having issues as well. Signing back in to Tidal resolves it until the next time. Something needs to be done about what ever is going on with this.

1 Like

Hi @CrystalGipsy,

We’ve made a few improvements to our TIDAL login flow in our latest release from today, can you please upgrade to build 536 and let me know if you’re seeing the same issue?

1 Like

Will do Noris. Already updated will see how it goes.

1 Like

This is happening to me as well. No more random sign outs since last update but this happens every time core or Roon server is restarted.

Hello @CrystalGipsy,

I’ve shifted your post into the existing thread you had open regarding TIDAL issues. How much time passes between the restart until you see any TIDAL error messages in Roon? Is it instantly? A couple of seconds? A few minutes?

Hi Noris As soon as I can connect to core after restarting it normally shows up. Not rebooted for a while as had no need to so not had any problems. Will see if it arises next time I have to and post on here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.