Tidal keeps loading when using Roon app

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

Tidal keeps loading when using Roon app?

Hello @Petring, let’s work on this together.

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Knowing your setup will help us understand where the issue is coming from. Also, does this behavior happen after you reboot your core? Does it happen right away or after you’ve been listening for a while?

Hi! My Core resides on a external SSD 250gb by USB 3.0 cable to a Qnap NAS 453B 8gb Ram, attached to a network switch with Mac mini also attached with lan cable, on the audio output i use USB from my NAS to a Teac DAC UD 501 USB input.

I don,t usually reboot my NAS, it runs almost 24/7 so when i like to listen to my collection i just open the Roon app, but when i go to Tidal it just keeps on loading, i cannot access their library.

Just a follow up, if you figure out my problem i cannot test anymore because i cancel my 14 day trial period, one of your tech name Kevin suggest to consult your support, and will extend my trial period to 1 month to try it out again, kindly let me know, thanks!

Hello @Petring, I noticed that your NAS does not meet our minimum specification, which you can find here, but it’s hard to say if that’s the issue here.

Would it be possible for you to test out another machine as your core and see if you have the same result? Thanks!

I know your specified requirements, i run your core with my machine with no problem, my concern is the Tidal it just keeps loading… anyway if you can’t help me with my concern, you can’t help me. Thanks for your time.

Hello again! Just checked awhile ago…yes you fulfill what you stated about the extension of my trial period for a month. Now i can monitor about my recurring concern, running now the Roon app with the Tidal service, will keep you guys posted. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.