TIDAL loading continuously

@beka I am having this same issue. I took the steps you described above on March 29 to no avail. TIDAL disk/tracks/playlists generally will not load; the “Loading” icon just spins and spins. I eventually sometimes get an “Error loading page” alert but my connection generally is fine.

1 Like

Hey @Mark_Gibson,

We’re so sorry that you’re experiencing TIDAL issues :pensive: and we think that together we can find a way to make it work.

Would you mind using this post as a guide to share some information about your setup and the issue?

Hi @beka

My set-up is as-follows:

CORE: iMac running Monterey OS 12.01 / Roon v1.8 (build 831)
REMOTES: Three Devialet Phantoms; two paired in stereo
CONNECTED VIA: Sonic Fiber connection to home; Wifi using PLC with 5GHz connection
LIBRARY: 1.3K albums, 11K tracks; mix of local iTunes library + TIDAL streaming with nothing else

TIDAL connection remains spotty as described above. TIDAL tracks/albums already in my library are playable, but often I can’t display or return search results for any other TIDAL tracks.

Hey @Mark_Gibson,

Thanks for taking a moment to follow up with the information we asked for :pray:

I wonder, if you play from TIDAL directly to your Devialet (by the way, what beautiful speakers!) is the connection still spotty?

I also wonder if you’d be able to try this — it has done wonders so far! — changing your Router’s DNS servers from the ISP provided ones to Cloudflare DNS, Quad9 or Google DNS.