TIDAL Network Errors

I have the same issue with Roon nit playing Tidal since some days. I keep receiving the same message, as mentiined in the previous posts.

1 Like

Hey @Ivan_Bultiauw1 - I split your post out of the other thread so @support can look into this for you.

Can you start by giving us the details of your setup and network as described here? Thanks!

I have a iMac of 2013 running High Sierra as my core for Roon. (Roonserver)
A Bluesound Node that is connected by cable to the internet.
I hace remote installed on my iPhone and iPad.
I have a WMycloud external Hard Disc with my personal collection stored on it.
I have a Tidal subscription.
Roon plays my personal collection without a problem.
But it won’t play Tidal anymore. At all time of day.** Since now it has been playing flawlessly.
On the Tidal and the Blues apps Tidal plays perfectly.

Ivan

Hello @Ivan_Bultiauw1,

Thanks for providing that information. Can you please confirm that your TIDAL account works as expected when trying to use the TIDAL web player (https://listen.tidal.com/)? Please let me know if you are able to play a track all the way until the end using the web player.

Also, what is your network setup like? Can you let me know the model/manufacturer of all your network gear and how your Core is connected to the network?

Thanks,
Noris

Indeed, Tidal plays perfectly on all supports, with exception of Roon since some time.

I use a Bluesound Node 2 (connected with cable) , An Apple Airport Extreme and high speed wireless internet.

And as mentioned above, this has been running smoothly for some 2 years, without a single problem.

And the iMac with High Sierra is also connected by cable to the internet.

Hello @Ivan_Bultiauw1,

Have you tried rebooting your Core yet? This will be a good troubleshooting step to perform. Other than rebooting the Core, can you try logging out and back into TIDAL in Roon Settings -> Services tab? Does that help at all?

Thanks,
Noris

Thanks, this seems to do the trick. After rebooting the Core, everything works normal again.

Thanks a lot!

Ivan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.