Tidal not play music via roon

Hi. My ip address is 37.192.14.53. Recently I can’t listen to tidal service via roon. At the same time, the native tidal application itself works fine. In roon I see tidal CD covers and tidal playlists but can’t listen to the sound. My Internet service provider says that my ip address has been blocked. I already changed my ip address once and listened to everything normally for several days. Today again, the sound of tidal is not in the roon. @support Please help to solve this problem.

Hi @Viktor_Korotkov,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Can you try using Google DNS and see if there is any change when doing so?

Hi @dylan.
Yes, I’ve tried the google dns - Unsuccessfully.
The roon core is on NAS QNAP TS-269l with 3gb memory. Soon I’ll set my roon core at nuc7i. The net I have with a router Zixel Kinetic Ultra. Ethernet only. Ipad - control point.

Qobus too(((

Moved the core to nuc7i5. Tidal is working fine again. It’s a miracle)

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.