TIDAL playback problems frequently

Same here, and unfortunately it does not help with the log off Tidal/restarting core procedure.

2 Likes

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hi Dylan,

Roon core: Qnap TS251D connected via ethernet to router.

Endpoints: Lyngdorf TDAI-3400, IMac (dragonfly cobolt), IPhone 11 (BT headphones), Sonos AMP

On every endpoint I have had problems recently but only with Tidal playback not my own files on the ssd in the NAS. Of I go back to the song that skipped it plays the whole song without interruptions.

Below I’ll post an image of the recent played tunes from one album on Tidal. Not MQA-oriented, it happens randomly regardless of which type of file.

I’m a bit worried about this cause it is the second major issue with Tidal in my month I have had Roon. No problems when I use tidal app and play on Lyngdorf.

Kind regards
Jens

Hey @Jens_Lagerqvist,

Thanks for replying to Dylan’s request and for your patience while we got a chance to reply. Now that Dylan is back, you should hear back from him on this email thread.

Please, allow us just a bit more time. He’ll reply as soon as possible :pray:

1 Like