Tidal Playlists are empty

Hi Guys,
i’ve a problem with my Tidal playlists.
I can see my playlists but they result empty.
I’ve tried to logoff/log on, resync the account etc but they still empty.

Could you please help me?
@support

Many thanks

Hello @Stefano_Sartori,

Thanks for contacting support, I’d be happy to take a look over the issue you are facing here. When you mention that the playlists are empty, are you browsing them in Roon or through the TIDAL app? Can you please provide a screenshot of what the TIDAL playlist looks like in Roon vs what it looks like through the TIDAL app? Can you provide some more information about your setup using this link as a guide? I look forward to hearing you reply!

Thanks,
Noris

Hi Noris,
Browsing by Tidal app, I see my own playlists and the related tracks inside but, using Roon App (both via PC and mobile iOS APP), i can see only the name of playlists but they resul empty, without any tracks inside.

My setup is:
PC: Windows 10 64 bit, Roon 1.5 (323)
Mobile: iPhone 8 iOS 11.4, Roon 1.5 (323)
NAS (Core): Qnap TS251A 4.3.4.0597, Roon 1.5 (323)
Streamer: Linn Akurate DS/1 4.63.223
Router: Asus AC 1200

I’ve tried to upload the requested screenshots but a techincal issues appears (uninitialized constant EXIFR::JPEG), anyway, as explained before, in the Tidal App i see my own playlists with about 20 song each, in Roon Appl, i see the playlists but they are empty (0 Tracks appear)

Hello @Stefano_Sartori,

Can you please try to manually resync TIDAL and see if they appear after you have done so? You can resync TIDAL by navigating in Settings -> Services -> TIDAL Edit -> Sync Library Now

Roon syncs with TIDAL only once or twice a day so that may be the reason why you are not seeing your tracks appear instantly after adding them on TIDAL. Please let me know if they appear after manually syncing with TIDAL or if they are still not visible.

Thanks,
Noris

Hi Noris,
yes, I’ve already try to resync Tidal, account, Log Off/Log On, unistall and reinstall the application, but the playlists (created more than one year ago) still empty.

I’ve found several topic of other users that had the same problem, but is not reported a solutions.

Many thanks

Hi Noris,
I don’t know why, but now i can see the tracks inside the playlist…

Many thanks

Hello @Stefano_Sartori,

Glad to hear that you are now able to see the TIDAL tracks inside the playlist, while I can not say with 100% certainty, it could have been that Roon needed to do a full resync with TIDAL for them to show up and a full resync only occurs once a day or so. Please do let us know if you run into this issue again and we can take a closer look at it.

Thanks,
Noris