TIDAL - Problem logging in

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon shows core Version 1.7 Build 536, but on Synology is already old Version.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Login to Tidal works no more after last update!

More information I can share with screenshots…

Setup with my MacMini as core works. Better would be running the core on my Synology!!!

Hi @Carl_Fiston,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Is there any change if you reboot?

• Core machine (Synology DS918+, Synology DSM 6.2.2-24922 Update 4, Roon Server 2019/08/29)
  • Fritzbox 7390, Configuration should be irrelevant cause Tidal works on every computer an Apple TV fine and fast
  • MacMini, Oppo, iPhone 7
  • Library details, irrelevant, Library works fine

Reboot the core? Wont do reboot my NAS for that, but I started the Room Server again. Could be that this helped, but I watched not explicit for that. Nevertheless the problem occurs ferequently 1-2 times a week. Yesterday I have to recover my login at Tidal. Why is no direct login to Tidal in room possible? SONOS enables that! ROON have to open a Browser.

Thanks for help and Info

Hi @Carl_Fiston,

This is a change that was made by TIDAL that all applications will have to use in the future.

What browser are you using to log in? If you aren’t using Chrome can you give that browser a try?

Is there any change if you try a different remote?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.