Tidal,Qobuz and Roon down again

Tidal only for me.

I am using Qobuz only and I partly can confirm the problem here in Austria. Some searches are slow (up to the point where I would say there is no result). On the other hand I am streaming music from Qobuz as I am typing…

Everything works again, seems it was fixed. Still a bit slowish but it works.

And we are back to normal here in London - anyone from roon support care to comment on whether remedial action was taken by them? (Hopefully the answer is yes because ‘service down/service up’ kinda randomly each Saturday would be a little disturbing!).

2 Likes

Up and running in the Netherlands.

Tidal is back.

Still slow or no connection I’m in London. Press play wait over 30 seconds for it to engage. Far from fixed.

Ah boy. You’re right, It was working for a few minutes, then back to the same issues. This is getting a little tiresome.

Qobuz down here (UK)

No connection in Paris. Second WE with an issue… what is the problem?

I would say knoxk on effect of prep for next version and they are performing migrations and updates of the back end systems. Or it’s just fubar.

Not working!
:globe_with_meridians::spider_web::computer::mute::worried:

Still silence from roon support, what is the problem?

Same here. Native Tidal and Qobuz works, Roon doesn’t.

Happens about once a week for me (here in Austria), and it is getting really annoying!

Would be nice if someone from Roon popped in to let us know what is going on…

1 Like

I have bought the lifetime subscription because the trial went faultlessly smooth. However, since I “paid” the service has gone downhill. I have the same problem many others are having on this thread. I’m in the UK in Durham. I only have a Tidal subscription and that’s working fine through the Tidal app. Hopefully someone will fix it soon. This is so frustrating because the unique concept of Roon is brilliant. But at the end of the day reliability and reputation will be the factors I will use to determine whether I continue to use and promote this software - the service is not great.

This morning the issue occurred like last week.
Then it worked again.
Now down again.

The same problem at least for 2 hours. Also I’ve got never ending syncing. But I can play previously added Tidal albums.

My Roon is stuck with the identification of new album I added (local library).

Also, it is not able to connect itself to internet.

1 Like

Whats annoying is that it’s saying check your internet connection when it’s nothing to do with our local connection at all. This sort of notification really needs to change as it causes customers confusion and troubleshooting their own networks when it’s completely unrelated and unnecessary. Roon needs to identify if this is a local or Roon base problem.

2 Likes

Come on Roon support - post an update. It’s a paid-for service after all…

1 Like