Tidal,Qobuz and Roon down again

mine is doing the same takes ages to search for anything qobuz does not even play at all
doing my head in.

And here all is working again. Hope it stays that way.

Broken again - same issues as reported here. It is starting to become the norm now. Very frustrating.

Me too :angry:

Same here. Qobuz and Tidal, both gone with same error message as Darren.

Down AGAIN. @support please sort this out.

I am having the same problem.

Wow … experiencing this myself for the first time ever, and have spent the last hour plus rebooting everything and trying to sort it out. Came here to see that it appears to be somehow common to other users. Wondering if it has to do with a recent Windows update?

I’m another one but then Roon (software on iMac, core is a Nucleus) couldn’t find my LSX on the network despite it playing normally through them last night but they now had disappeared from the network. I thought it was a KEF problem. Spent an hour trying to update speaker firmware with no success, then doing a reset twice. Somehow the LSX appeared back in Roon as part of my network and I was able to play music although I have the same Qobuz and Todal problem as others. But now Roon won’t play any of the my Internet Radio stations - restarted Roon on iMac and Internet radio now works. I really wish I hadn’t fiddled with the KEF LSX firmware and been patient for Roon to sort itself out.

3 Likes

@Philip_Murray, off topic but my wife was clearing out old junk from her office yesterday and found a really old, yellowed copy of that flow chart. It’s at least 30 or 35 years old. Don’t remember where I got it, but it was probably from an IBM Systems Engineer back in my mainframe days. It has a government copier ID watermarked on the corners. We had a pretty good laugh and saved it.

Then, this pops up on my radar. What a weird synchronicity. Ours is slightly different, with US English idioms for some of it v. what looks UK English in your version. But still. Anyway, it still works.

Cheers, and carry on.

1 Like

Hi, agreed it still works and very much UK english idioms in the version I posted. At least Qobuz and Tidal seem to be back to normal now (I think).

1 Like

Two weeks in a row!!!

In Roon I can selected music on my NAS.
In Roon I can selected earlier selected files in Tidle.

But Roon doesn’t respond anymore if i search new music.

I see same other reports of Roon not working well. What is going on. I was about to take longterm membership. But this looks not te be a wise decision.

Please advice.

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Latest gen i5 laptop, latest roon core build

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear nighthawk r3000 over wi-fi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Cambridge audio cnx V2 connected via ethernet

Description Of Issue

I’ve really been enjoying roon since the first week of issues were ironed out (not finding devices) I’m now on the last day of my trial, and this error message has been popping up. There is no problem with my internet connection despite this error. I’ve tried everything suggested in previous topics to no avail. Logging out of services, restarting, clearing cache etc. I was going to get the lifetime membership tomorrow when my trial ends, but if it suffers from these periodical reliability issues I’m not so sure. It’s a lot of money for something that doesn’t work flawlessly. I was having a party tonight and wanting to show roon off, but this needs sorting first.

Thanks in advance for any solution offered.

IMG_20191109_111410|666x500

Hi everyone,

The team identified and resolved the issue and it appears that everything should be back up and running now. Please accept our apologies for the trouble here.

2 Likes

May i ask a couple of questions please that might be occurring to other roon users?

1. what, in layman’s terms, was the problem?
  2. is it the same problem as last Saturday?
  3. if so, should we be worried that it happened again?
  4. are there support staff watching these threads and able to take action before the USA wakes up? I ask because it seems like it took a while for the posts saying there was a problem to be acknowledged. Thanks.
5 Likes

This problem still exists for me. Am I the only one? I have tried closing and reopening Roon, but it’s still the same issue as five hours ago.

This is still not working. This solution has not worked for me.

I can confirm that Qobuz is playing nicely through Roon now.
Thanks for your swift support
Dirk