Tidal & Qobuz won't play through Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
OS X Catalina 10.15.7/2019 Mac Pro/Roon 1.7 build 710

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

WiFi 5GHz on TP-Link Archer C4000 v3.0

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Mytek Brooklyn Bridge (WiFi)
Internal audio iPad/iPhone (WiFi)
Pro Audio DAC (Ethernet)

Description Of Issue

Tidal and Qobuz will not play via Roon. I have a paid Tidal account and the free Qobuz one. Every time I select a track from one of these services I get an error message, Track is not currently available, or no available resolutions available. Logging in and out (Tidal & Roon) haven’t helped. Restarting Roon server and host computer haven’t helped. Not sure what else is left. A bit frustrating as Tidal won’t play to the Mytek, and has to go through Roon.

A post was split to a new topic: Streaming quality - No formats available

Hi @Thor_Legvold,

Would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link? Thanks!

Hi Dylan,

I’ve found and zipped the logfiles, but don’t have a Dropbox account. Can I send you a WeTransfer link instead? Or attach the files here?

Thanks,
Thor

Hello @Thor_Legvold, and thanks for the logs! I’ve since sent this information over to our QA team to gather their input. I’ll return once I have their feedback!

Thank you. Looking forward to getting this working again!

Hello @Thor_Legvold, could you please try clearing your TIDAL cache to see if that helps?

• Find and open your Roon database
  • Navigate to RoonServer/Cache
  • Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere, like your desktop
  • Try restarting Roon and verify if the issue still occurs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.