Tidal + Roon not working

I am a lifetime member. I have been away from Roon Server and log in to Tidal with my iPad. Now I am back and can no longer link my Roon + Tidal account. All the Tidal album cannot be seen in Roon server. Tried to log in from Roon to Tidal. Login password to Tidal correct but Roon + Tidal still say I am not logged in Tidal.

Hi, I’ve moved your post to the #support

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hi @Constant_LAM,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Please also ensure that your Core and all remote devices are fully updated as we recently changed our TIDAL login functionality.

Thanks for your reply.

After signing off from Tidal and signing on Tidal again from Roon under the same network a few times, I was able to see all my Tidal albums now in Roon.

Thanks anyway for your help

Best regards,

Constant

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.