Tidal Sync Problem After Roon Core Update

Hi, tried emailing back to Norris but it keeps getting sent back?

I have the following set up. All connected via Ethernet Cat 6 (Min) cables.

The NUC core is connected direct to my Modem. I set this up three weeks ago while still on a Trial Subscription from Justboom.

All Bridges are Raspberry Pi3B with Justboom AmpHat running Ropiee. The only exception is the Living Room which is a Raspberry Pi3B Justboom Dac Hat to NAD Amp (Over 15 years old).

CORE:

Intel BOXNUC8I3BEK3 NUC Mini PC - (Black) (Intel Core i3 8109U

Crucial CT8G4SFS824A 8 GB (DDR4, 2400 MT/s, PC4-19200, Single Rank x8, SODIMM, 260-Pin) Memory

Transcend 128GB NVMe Pcle Gen3 x4 MTE110S M.2 Solid State Drive

Bridges

RASPBERRY-PI RASPBERRYPI3-MODB-1GB. Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Board

ManufacturerRASPBERRY-PI

Hi Norris,

Thanks for getting back to me.

The only thing that has changed since the update is my Roon isn’t linking to my Tidal account, all is running and I can still listen to my collection, just the link to the streaming system is not working. I tried the usual restarting-no luck. Switched everything of at the plugs for an hour and then back on-no luck. I restored from an old back up file on a Samsung USB 256GB Stick (that stores my 90 Gb of collection) in the NUC USB slot-no luck. The Tidal account still runs on my iPhone and MAC so I can play via my old NAD amp 3.5 Jack but obviously without all the bells and whistles that your software supplies. I am not going to get too worried as there are more important things to be concerned about at present but if you have time, any help would be much appreciated.

All the best and stay safe.

Si
TEXT GOES HERE

A post was merged into an existing topic: TIDAL Syncing Issues - NUC Core