Tidal Track Slow Loading

Hi @Outlaw,

Thanks for connecting the DAC directly to ROCK, I can confirm diagnostics have been received and have been passed to QA for further inspection.

Also just had a song play half way through and then start another song,

1:54 central Canada drop outs.First song played.Hope this get resolved,

Drop outs again at 2:18 central canada

2:44 central canda song isnā€™t finished at starts a new song.Its to the point were i just want to turn off.

Hi @Outlaw,

In the previous log package we received we noticed that you were streaming to a network zone (the Moon 280D zone).

To further eliminate the network as a variable here, could you please connect a DAC via USB or try outputting to a zone that does not rely on the network for output (such as an HDMI zone on ROCK)?

Even if you donā€™t have anything connected to the HDMI zone, please try outputting to it as it would provide a good data point if the track suddenly stops. Thank you.

The set up using right now is roon rock on nuc.HQPlayer on windows pc and a naa device hooked to dac by usb.Never had any issues before update.

So should I hook my nuc rock directly to dac.Did this yesterday and had same issues.3:00 music stopped.Stopped again at 3:02 and started again and stopped.Stoped again,Its to the point were its unplayable.Just stopping and starting.

Hello @Outlaw,

I am looking through the log and I donā€™t see this attempt, I saw that you were streaming to your Moon zone via the network, but not through USB.

We should try to eliminate the network from the equation for this test, and possibly even the DAC.

Please try this test, as it would provide the most useful data point and provide a timestamp if the track suddenly stops playing in the Roon interface:

Thank you.

What about all the logs today ?

Okay running HDMI setting on Rock.Not hooked to anything so cant tell if music stops or has drop outs

Hi @Outlaw,

Thanks for trying the HDMI zone. If you notice the seek bar abruptly stop and skip to the next track, please note the exact local time. Thanks!

you want me to sit and stare at the seek bar ? Really

@Outlaw - No worries, just let it play in the background for an hour or two on the HDMI zone and Iā€™ll search through logs to see if there are any signs of issues.

Okay.Tommorrow when i have time should i hook rock nuc directly to dac usbā€¦Okay just looked at 3;37 central no music playing says album not found.I started again at 3:39

Anything ?

Hi @Outlaw,

I am still seeing dropouts, even on the HDMI connection. Sometimes it appears that the connection of the ROCK to the external network is dropping or the file has not buffered properly.

We eliminated some of the variables here by playing to the HDMI zone, but to have a better picture of your setup, can you let me know your full networking details?

Including the model/manufacturer of all your networking gear and how your ROCK is connected in this setup?

Router Modem is a technicolor CGM4140COM.This is hooked up to a unifi 8 port 60 watt switch.Rock as well as everything else is wired to this switch.Also have a unifi nano hd ap.Interent plan 650 download 25 upload speed.Like i said before everything worked perfect before 1.7 update

Is there a way to go back to 1.6.

I see a lot people are having trouble with tidal and qoubuz.Is there a fix on the way.